You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
The QB64 Edition
Pivit Board Game in QB64 - Printable Version

+- The QB64 Edition (http://www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum)
+ Thread: Pivit Board Game in QB64 (/showthread.php?tid=386)

Pivit Board Game in QB64 - Donald Foster - 05-12-2015 10:08 AM

Anthony and Walter,

I never learned how to do 3D and rotating and 3D image. I once took a 3D board game, "Strata 5", that I thought I would never make and found a way to display it on several 2D levels. There were too many camera angles for me to try to reproduce. However, I was pleased with the end result of a game that was never going to be written.

It is my plan, however to try to make a 3D Rubik's Cube. I don't know if I can learn how to rotate the cube, but I can show 3 sides of the cube and beside it, show the other 3 sides.

I have a 3D jigsaw puzzle game and it rotates the image from any camera angle. I would love to learn how to that. But for now I'll keep writing what I know how to make.

Thank you both for the response and the suggestions.

I'm in Florida on vacation visiting my sister and mom. I didn't bring laptop this trip, but my sister is letting me use hers. I started another game before I left that's almost finished. I can't wait to get it done and show you guys.

Donald