You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
The QB64 Edition
Waltersmind's - Single Color LED sign with scrolling letters - Printable Version

+- The QB64 Edition (http://www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum)
+ Thread: Waltersmind's - Single Color LED sign with scrolling letters (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Waltersmind's - Single Color LED sign with scrolling letters - Waltersmind - 12-08-2014 02:14 AM

Donald,

Anyone may use any code published on this forum for their personal projects. I don't mind if anyone uses any graphics I add to my projects, but I would be careful about the graphics in some of the other projects posted on here that are hand made with other programs like Adobe Photoshop. They could be copyrighted by those members. The main projects I am speaking about is Vetea's games like Papi Commando. He worked hard on those images and he may not like someone using them without his permission.

I do plan on revamping this demo and adding hardware acceleration to it to make it faster, and allow for full color images to be used instead of just one color.

Walter Whitman
The Joyful Programmer